Application Security Manager
A leading financial institution seeks Application Security Manager
- Part of a greenfield setting
- Operates within local & regional business counterparts in Asia
- Long terms prospect
Our client is the largest financial solutions group and a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region. It has a presence in 18 countries and is widely recognized for its broad range of innovative products and services. Currently, there is a need for an Application Security Manager to run the established Application Security team.
In summary, reporting to head of the department, you will be responsible for improving the Application security risk assessment framework, so functional and non-functional security controls of the applications are properly assessed and verified. You will be managing the Application Security team to provide problem-solving on a security-relevant issue like incident response on application relevant. Lastly, you will be advising and assisting the development team on the Secure Software development lifecycle activities including DevSecOps practices.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Around 8 years of IT working experience including people management
- Excellent technical background in Application Security
- Experience in application development (Java, C#, Objective-C, etc.) or any coding scripting
- Experience in DevOps/DevSecOps and Container security will be highly advantageous
- Professional certifications within CyberArk Platform will be an added advantage
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 231774 . For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710