|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Our Client :-
With a footprint in more than 20 countries, 43,700 employees, Our client is one of the world's leading providers of information and communications technology (ICT).
The candidate should have at least 5 years of hands on experience in infrastructure solution design and engineering.
Skills and Experience:-
The candidate should have at least 3-5 years of working experience in an enterprise environment The detail required experience and competence are:-
- Create and and managing Application Packaging (MSI, Wise Package Studio, AppLayering)
- Experience and capable with Application Virtualization (AppV & AppX)
- Experience in Scripting Automation (PowerShell, VBScript, etc), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, etc).
- Well-founded knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (either 32 or 64 bits, and various of versions) and client security (e. g. user rights, profiles, services and drivers)
- Experienced in automated client SW installation by SW distribution systems (e. g. SMS, SCCM, NetInstall, Empirum, Citrix)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Installer Technology (MSI) and customization of MSI files (MST)
- Experienced in writing VB Script and PowerShell.
- Ability to work independently and with national & international teams
- Flexible working hours (working with Europe and US time zones) if required.
- Experiences in the areas of network, Active directory and Group Policy management
- Experience and knowledge in hardware (Driver & Software) and Business Applications (SAP/R3, MS Office, Oracle, etc)
- Professional Knowledge in general design, architectural specifics and usage of the Registry architecture & Client Security of Windows operating systems
- Analytical skills with thorough and methodical approach
- Ability to be quickly and efficiently trained on the job in complex environments and independent problem solving
- Persistence and patience, supportive towards leader and company direction.
- Good communication skills in English both written and spoken
- Experienced in using virtualization product (e.g. VM Ware vSphere Client) and software analyzing tools (RegMon, FileMon, ProcMon, WinSCP, Orca, Rational TestFoundation 2.0)
- Good understanding & Practice of Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Flexible working hours (working with Europe and US time zones) are advantage.
Contact Varsha on (60) 3 2300 7237, or click APPLY NOW quoting reference #215947 . For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. #LI-CT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710