Application Engineer (SAP ABAP)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM700.00 - RM8500.00 per month|
Established tech hub seeks Application Engineer (SAP ABAP) as part of their expanding team
- Part of an expansion team
- Great culture and dynamic working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
Our client is an established tech hub based in Malaysia. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for a talented individual to join them as an Application Engineer.
The Application Engineer will be part of the SAP team in performing research, analysis, design, test and development of new software programs. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior developers in systems development, testing and maintenance.
- Facilitate Use Acceptance Testing (UAT) and training.
- Participate in project activities based on assigned project role.
- To carry out safety and security duties from time to time and be assigned as member of the Crisis Management Team, as and when needed.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Diploma Advance /Higher, or Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent 4 years work experiences in similar capacity.
- Technical Skills:
- SAP Skills requirement: ABAP, BW, BASIS, FICO, HR
- SOS Support skills requirement :c/c++, VB 6, VBA, Crystal Reports
- EBiz Skills requirements : .net(ASP,c#, vb.net), Java, AJAX, XML, SQL, Sharepoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Methodology.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #225435.