Application Engineer – SAP (ABAP & BW)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM8000.00 per month|
Application Engineer - SAP (ABAP & BW)
A tech service provider seeks for Application Engineer - SAP (ABAP & BW)
- Dynamic work culture
- Extensive training provided
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a tech service provider with a dynamic work culture. They believe in nurturing great minds within a dynamic work culture. At this juncture, they are keen to hire Application Engineer - SAP (ABAP & BW).
The Application Engineer - SAP (ABAP & BW) has the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Conduct research, analysis, design, test and development of new software programs. Guide juniors along the whole process.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on work progress.
- Provide application support based on service level.
- Be on call for 24/7 to support operation after work hours.
- Adhere to compliances and standards of procedure and policies.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Perform relevant ad hoc duties and take care of security issues along with internal teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess Diploma Advance /Higher, or Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent 4 years of work experiences.
- Familiar with the following:
Database: Oracle, DB2, Progress, MSSQL
Environment - UNIX, Linux, Windows, Oracle
Applications - CRM, SAP/ERP, Fidelio, Micros(POS), Data Warehousing, Business Intelligent
SAP Skills - ABAP, BW, BASIS, FICO, HR
- Experienced with c/c++, VB 6, VBA, Crystal Reports.net(ASP,c#, vb.net), Java, AJAX, XML, SQL, Sharepoint.
- Strong analytical skills with exposure in software development methodologies.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #227129. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710