APAC Stat & Tax Manager
Our client is a Fortune 500 company with their regional accounting hub based in Petaling Jaya. They have all the transactional accounting activities migrated in and are looking to move up the value curve by migrating statutory and tax activities of the region in. As a result, they are currently looking for a qualified APAC Stat & Tax Manager to lead the next phase of change for the hub.
If you are someone who enjoys pioneering and setting standards, this might be a role which might add value to your career.
- Lead migration of statutory and tax (transfer pricing, WHT and VAT) activities into the hub over the next 12 months.
- Oversee a team in the preparation of the consolidated financial reporting activities of the region.
- Ensure efficient, timely, and accurate statutory reporting in accordance with local GAAPs and IFRS.
- Coordinate and collate information with various heads of functions in RTR, PTP, OTC and local finance leaders for the information required by external audit and tax agents.
- Develop and motivate a team of 8-10 through appropriate training and coaching.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- MUST possess a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/CIMA or equivalent).
- A minimum of 3 years of external audit foundation in Big 4
- Strong regional stakeholder management skills with proven experience in change management in a growing shared services environment.
- Proven experience in directly managing a team of 8-10 for at least 5 years.
- Strong command of English in a business context.
What's on offer
- Opportunity to step into a role with high visibility in a fast-developing shared services.
- Attractive Remuneration Package of RM200,000-RM250,000 per annum.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
*LI-FA Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710