APAC Internal Audit
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM15000 - RM26000 per month|
- Work for one of Malaysia's largest global banks.
- Coordinate requisite reviews from SMEs for all draft issues.
- Providing support for centralized governance model.
Our client, one of Malaysia largest global banks, covering more than 160 countries is looking to hire an APAC Internal Audit.
You will be responsible for coordinating requisite reviews from respective SMEs for all draft issues (identified via internal audits, compliance testing reviews and regulatory examinations) to ensure the issues are factually accurate and the corrective actions adequately address the risk and are aligned to regional expectations. You must provide governance, oversight and SME support for all Country GBRCs including conducting Quality Assurance over the administration of Country GBRCs.
You will also be responsible for providing support for the centralized governance model for the review, approval, and maintenance of AML policies or standards.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in the banking industry.
- Strong experience in internal audit.
- Strong understanding in AML/ Compliance/ regulatory/ audit background will be a plus.
- Good communicator both orally and writing
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7214 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AS43086. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my