APAC Head of Finance
An exciting opportunity with a global eCommerce platform has arisen for Head of Finance, APAC with strong business acumen to join their Strategy Finance team based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, this is a business partner role where you will work closely with region's leaders to provide in-depth analysis, financial planning and extract key insights to support strategic decisions. This is a key role of engaging with cross-functional business partners and leading the commercial forecast review. Besides running the FP&A , strategic planning and corporate finance projects, you will involve in process improvement to enhance internal control and best practice whilst maximizing financial and business performances. This is an unique opportunity where you will be working along with the top leaders across the region and be part of a successful growing business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economic
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 12 years relevant commercial experience FP&A, managing business strategy, M&A projects and operation
- Prior experience gained in MNC/ technology/ ecommerce is a MUST
- Solid business partnering skills and an excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders