AP/PTP Accountant (Mandarin Speaker)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM3000 - RM4500 per month|
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with the leading brand share across over 80 countries.
They have set up their shared services operations in Malaysia for almost a decade and are undergoing a huge finance transformation to take their shared services to the next level.
As a result, they are now looking for a highly motivated AP/PTP Accountant (Mandarin Speaker) to join their highly capable team in implementing multiple continuous improvement projects.
- Key member of the Accounts Payable team, which processes invoices, payments & responds to AP inquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Resolves processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Records needed information into the general ledger
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Participate in discussion by suggesting process improvements to be carried out across the Accounts Payable team.
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 years in Accounts Payable (Invoice Processing/Payment Processing/Travel & Expenses) within a shared services organization.
- Mandatory system skills in Oracle/SAP
- With Migration experience would be preferable
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Outstanding fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM3,000 - RM4,500 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may send your resume directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710