AP Finance Executive
WHAT YOU DO
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual responsible for the financial health of a company. The role includes producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
- Perform daily accounting duties in relation to accounts payables including preparing payment vouchers, issuing cheques and processing payments.
- Processing claims and ensuring their accuracy and approval in accordance with the Finance Department's standard operating procedures.
- Recording journal entries and filing documents.
- Provide general accounting and administrative support to the Finance Department.
- Monitor the fixed assets account.
- Verify suppliers' invoices against purchase orders/quotations.
- Handle intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepare and maintain audit schedules.
- Keep accurate records and filing.
- Assist in audit and ad hoc projects as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Diploma in Accountancy/LCCI Diploma or equivalents.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Meticulous and able to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Team player with a positive attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels.