|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM60000 - RM84000 per annum|
Asian Financial Service Start-Up Seeks Android Developers
Our client is an Asian Start-Up focused on building innovative financial products for the retail market.
This organization is looking for motivated Android Developers to join the team. The candidates should have a strong proficiency in Android SDK having published at least one or more Android app on Google Play Store.
Key responsibilities include:
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work on bug fixing and improving the performance of the application
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Working with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proven software development experience in Android development
- Published at least one or more Android app in the Google Play Store
- Experience working with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP224858. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710