Analyst, Regulatory Reporting
A leading bank is seeking an Analyst, Regulatory Reporting to support the team in regulatory reporting, account maintenance and loan documentation activities.
About the Role
- Coordinate with various operations and coverage teams to prepare CCRIS and connected parties report for monthly submission to local regulators
- Coordinate with related departments and investigate any discrepancies or anomalies raised by local regulators
- Attend to the maintenance of all clients' accounts based on their requests and support the transactional workflow
- Setup new profiles and accounts for new clients into the various systems and products in relation to the respective products and transactional requirements that may be required
- Perform annual review, facility template, posteriori checklist, as well as update RGM, CAT, risk data, TRIM data etc
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or relevant discipline(s); relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the financial services sector handling CCRIS reporting or banking operations
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with various internal stakeholders
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 247979. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710