Analyst - Identity and Access Management
- Permanent role
- Operates within local and regional business counterparts in the Asia region.
- Positioned as a reputable and recognizable organization
Our client is the largest financial solutions group and a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region. It has a presence in 18 countries and is widely recognized for its broad range of innovative products and services. The organization is supporting the company's operations across different businesses with a workforce of 1200 located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
In summary, reporting to head of the department, you will be required to provide front-line user administration and technical support to end users relating to IAM applications and infrastructures. You will be required to perform analysis, develop checklists for problems and provide recommendation for problem prevention. Lastly, you will be supporting IAM leaders to maintain and enhance IAM solution.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree/diploma holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Around 3 years' experience working in Identity and Access Management
- Well versed in managing IAM Operations for user or production support
- Concrete understanding of at least one IAM product (preferably CyberArk, Sailpoint, and CA SSO)
- Well versed in cyber security concepts
- Familiarity with RBAC and Provisioning is an added advantage
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710