Analyst, Data & Advanced Analytics
- Treasure diversity, inclusive and innovative workforce
- Strong communication skills to lead cross functional teams
- Attractive salary and remuneration package
A global multinational company constantly ranked among the top of NASDAQ, is famed with their reputation as a leading employer as well. One of the region's top business achiever award, they are currently seeking for an Analyst, Data, Reporting, Visualization & Advanced Analytics, where the role will continue to add greater value for the business - globally, regionally and locally.
As a qualified Analyst, Data & Analytics the candidate will have great opportunity to collaborate and positively influence leaders and teams, as he or she will be an excellent communicator to build strong and meaningful relationships with key stakeholders.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Minimum 4 years of solid experience in Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics, strong project management skills for BI & Analytics-related projects
- Extremely familiar with multiple BI Software [Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Microstrategy]
- Primary experience in SAS, R & Python for data analysis and exploration
- Able to lead a team
- Fast-paced working environment
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, do drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #234982. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.