AML Transaction Monitoring Associate Managerb
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM4500 - RM5300 per month|
AML Transaction Monitoring Associate Manager
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global bank
- Internal resources, systems, procedures and controls are in place.
- Career Development Opportunities.
One of the largest banking operations excellence in Malaysia, supporting an international bank at both a regional and global levels. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking. Currently, there is a hiring for AML Transaction Monitoring Associate Manager.
- Ensure that appropriate internal resources, systems, procedures and controls are in place and are operating effectively.
- Reviewing and where necessary submitting Suspicious Activity Reports to country money laundering prevention officer network, group financial crime compliance in a timely manner. This also includes managing any internal responses.
- Ensure timely reporting and escalation of significant risk issues to management.
- Maintain or coordinate with the relevant operations unit to ensure that the relevant lists and database used in the transaction monitoring and review of potentially suspicious activities are up to date and promptly notify the relevant units of the change where appropriate.
- Coordinate BCP/DRP testing addition to taking appropriate measure for managing crisis situations.
- Build overall talent within the team by encouraging staff members to undertake local/international certifications relating to AML and cross train members of staff.
- Secure 'Acceptable' audit ratings for the unit and ensure timely resolution of audit and risk related issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the banking industry
- Professional with core compliance or business skills.
- Sound knowledge of applicable anti money laundering laws and regulations of the respective countries and the ability to interpret and apply them to actual situations.
- Good knowledge of banking products and support structure.
What's On Offer
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7214 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AS 42556. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my