|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM160000.00 per annum|
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global bank
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and country operation
As one of Malaysia's largest global banking operations hub looking for an Anti-Money Laundering Trainer to formulate and deliver the curriculum specific to the units targeted, being responsible for content formulation.
- Design and deliver the training programs for novel tools, process as well as technical training across the different target audiences including but not limited to new joiners as well as refresher or specialist programs.
- Identify training needs and opportunities that enhance business operations.
- Ensuring all governance and procedures are applied, including any projects taken on.
- Work closely with units on supporting the learning curve for new joiners besides supporting external certification to be taken by units.
- Ensuring audit readiness of the function overlooking the training content, reporting and program completion.
- The Successful Applicant
- Understanding in AML processes and application in a global banking set up for at least 5 years.
- Proven ability to disseminate engaging,effective training ,with familiarity with the Learning Management System.
- Well-spoken communicator who is adept at handling the full cycle of the training process from TNA to delivery and enhancement, with working knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- Excellent growth opportunity.
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00041596.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF