AML/FCC Operations - Banking - Various Levels
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM96000.00 - RM360000.00 per annum|
A leading multinational bank is looking to hire a number of Anti Money Laundering / Financial Crime Operations professionals at various levels.
- Operate as part of a fast paced, well-known banking brand
- Excellent exposure to stakeholders across the globe
- Work in a cutting edge, creative operations environment surround by product and process SMEs
Our client is one of the largest banking operational excellence hubs in Malaysia, supporting an international bank at both a regional and global levels. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
As part of an impressive growth plan and deployment of dynamic, new operational strategies, they are looking to hire a number of AML/FCC Operations professionals from Supervisor to Managerial levels. We are looking to hear from people with the following skills and qualifications;Strong understanding in compliance with AML policies and proceduresStrong understanding in compliance with AML policies and procedures.
- Strong understanding in compliance with AML policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years in the banking industry.
- Good knowledge of banking products and support structure.
- Detailed understanding of relevant Group and local policies and standard.
- A good track record of managing internal resources, systems, procedures and controls, ensuring everything is in place and are operating effectively - able to demonstrate creative solutions / practive operational practices
- Experience in maintaining or coordinating with the relevant operations unit to ensure that the relevant lists and database used in the transaction monitoring and review of potentially suspicious activities are up to date and promptly inform the relevant units of the change where appropriate.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career, offering unparalleled opportunities for those passionate about making an impact on the world of AML operations. Please send in your CV today or give me a call on the number below to discuss in more detail.
Please contact Charlotte Nolan on (60) 3 2300 7208 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number CN/AS00039322. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BFS
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710