AML/ FCC Manager- Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM12000 per month|
- Leading multinational bank headquartered in London
- Reporting to Business Head Financial Crime Surveillance Unit
- Reviewing and submitting suspicious activity reports
Our client is a leading multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. With over 1200 branches worldwide, they operate across more than 70 countries, with a history of over 140 years based in Malaysia. Listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates.
This person will be reporting to the Business Head Financial Crime Surveillance Unit (FCSU). You will be establishing and developing effective working relationships with the country money laundering prevention officers' and other personnel of business units. You must have the ability to review and submit suspicious activity reports to country money laundering prevention office network, group financial crime compliance in a timely manner. Furthermore, you will be ensuring that internal resources, systems, procedures and controls are in place and operating effectively.
To qualify, candidate must possess:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in banking
- Detailed understanding of relevant Group and local policies and standards
- Good knowledge of banking products and support structure
- Professional with core compliance or business skills
- Excellent communication skills
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number CN 40458. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my