AML Senior Manager - Transformation
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM16000 per month|
- Operate as part of a fast-paced, global bank
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and country operation
- Manage and be accountable for strategic and tactical Optimisation programs from a Program Management perspective within APAC
- Build governance around AML Optimisation strategic and tactical projects in APAC to include effective processes around project planning, tracking and escalation of risks, metrics tracking the results of implementations/FTE saves and capacity planning
- Manage the governance process, reporting, liaising and escalating to steering and management groups in a timely manner
- Ensures risks & issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Help the team to prepare for OCC examinations/review, audit reviews and prepare status reports for senior management
- Ensure the team complies with the organisation ILDP program
- Provide inputs to the training team on AML as required
- Conduct regular connects with the Operation's team in Trade, to share cases and new learning if any.
- Experience in global roles supporting complex multi-country operations across functions, including Optimisation, Operations, Technology, - Compliance Monitoring and the Business, building and ensuring successful execution of detailed project plans with multiple resource groups and inter-dependencies.
- Experience in Banking/Financial services would be a plus, else relevant and strong PM experience in MNC and multi-projects at global/regional level
- Strong program and project management skills and knowledge of an industry standard methodologies
- Excellent analytic/problem-solving skills and written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organisation to achieve alignment and action and facilitate team and client meetings
- Employee Recognition.
- Excellent growth opportunity.
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to