AML Senior Manager - Trade Monitoring
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM9000 - RM14000 per month|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Trade Monitoring Manager to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will be to validating alerts with the procedures and documentation, implementing and coordinating Trade AML policies in sync with the current procedures and roll out across markets; ensuring submissions and reviews of timely monthly MIS alerts and reports to the internal team.
The Successful Applicant
- Hands on experience in end to end implementation of Trade AML policies, having handled positive alerts for review and decision, handling the pre and post transaction alerts.
- Ensuring timely review, escalation and submission to country FCC.
- Proven experience in process improvement on the overall AML process, procedures & controls including system related as well as coordinating BCP & DR testing.
- Training experience on AML with excellent and driven operational activities, and able to ensure low levels of attrition in the AML team.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.