AML Optimization Senior Project Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM216000.00 - RM240000.00 per annum|
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global bank
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and country operation
As one of Malaysia's largest global banking operations hubs, covering over 100 countries with a corresponding network of 3,300 banks, our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their market leading Anti Money Laundering function. This role involves working closely with the program management team in globally to ensure successful delivery of initiatives, consistent and timely reporting as well as appropriate escalation of issues and risks
- Manage and be accountable for strategic and tactical Optimization programs from a Program Management perspective within APAC
- Build governance around AML Optimization strategic and tactical projects in APAC to include effective processes around project planning, tracking and escalation of risks, metrics tracking the results of implementations/FTE saves and capacity planning
- Manage the governance process, reporting, liaising and escalating to steering and management groups in a timely manner
- Ensures risks & issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Help the team to prepare for OCC examinations/review, audit reviews and prepare status reports for senior management
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in global roles supporting complex multi-country operations across functions, including Optimization, Operations, Technology, - Compliance Monitoring and the Business, building and ensuring successful execution of detailed project plans with multiple resource groups and inter-dependencies.
- Experience in Banking/Financial services would be a plus, else relevant and strong PM experience in MNC and multi-projects at global/regional level
- Strong program and project management skills and knowledge of an industry standard methodologies
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills and written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization to achieve alignment and action and facilitate team and client meetings
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- Excellent growth opportunity.
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS00037234.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710