|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8500 - RM10500 per month|
|REF:||AS 42566 _1489548433|
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global bank
- Support relevant stakeholders.
- Career Development Opportunities.
One of the largest banking operations excellence in Malaysia, supporting an international bank at both a regional and global levels. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking. Currently, there is a hiring for AML Manager.
- Set and implement the vision, strategy, direction and leadership for the FCSU RFI (Client Service / Fulfiulment) Desk, consistent with the vision and strategy for FCC and in support of the Group's strategic direction and growth aspirations.
- Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
- Track significant issues arising from FCC metrics, FCC Assurance activities, Audit reviews and regulatory inspections, providing validation of issue closure where necessary.
- Support all control checks undertaken by FCC under the Operational Risk Framework (ORF).
- Design and maintain dashboards and metrics that allow FCC to monitor financial crime risk and operational performance for key FCC processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the banking industry
- Professional with core compliance or business skills.
- Sound knowledge of applicable anti money laundering laws and regulations of the respective countries and the ability to interpret and apply them to actual situations.
- Good knowledge of banking products and support structure.
What's On Offer
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7214 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AS 42566. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my