AML Business Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM96000.00 - RM120000.00 per annum|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking an AML Business Manager to provide business planning & coordination for the operations to further enhance the AML score performance.
Your role will encompass collating, analyzing and interpreting external and internal data points & assist in drafting proposals, presentations, setting up appropriate processes for Financial Crime Compliance. You will also be responsible for formulating mechanisms and reports for AML implementation, tracking and monitoring in Malaysia and China, assisting with regional coordination for global initiatives as well as ensuring and streamlined work-flows, exhibiting high-level analysis ability.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years regional experience in an international bank, with demonstrable knowledge in Financial Crime Compliance in an established BFI institution.
- In-depth banking product knowledge across retail, wealth and corporate banking, with an understanding of transaction processes.
- Mandatory experience in hands-on people management, with the ability to streamline work-flow and implementations in a dynamic & demanding environment.
- High level of responsiveness, sense of urgency and able to work under pressure in adherence to time-lines, internal and external policies.
- Excellent communication in English, with Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, and Hindi as an advantage.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS0615614.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.