|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM180000.00 - RM240000.00 per annum + Benefits|
MNC Seeks Agile Developers for Greenfield Projects
- Clear Talent Development Structures
- Friendly working environment
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry.
You will be part of a team of talented Agile Developers. Successful candidates will be experienced programmers who can develop user stories, develop test cases, break down, design, and develop solutions in a CI/CD environment. You will be able to research, trial, and recommend new tech. You will have experience with taking code through testing, deployment, and production and will not have worked with QA and Production Support..
Key responsibilities include:
- Software development understanding or experience within a Java, OSGI, Micro-services based software stack (JBOSS Fuse).
- Advocate delivery excellence.
- Agile development of financial services experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in agile development.
- Conduct continuous development and/or integration testing.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- 8+ years of software design and development experience.
- Prior experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience in working in a CI/CD environment.
- Strong knowledge in any software test automation tools.
- Preference for candidates with a financial services industry background.
Contact Tom Watling on (60) 3 2300 7224, firstname.lastname@example.org; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00041090. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710