Agile Delivery Lead
Our client is a leading insurtech company and a market leader in their own specialization. In view on their recent digital transformation initiatives, they are seeking for a highly talented Agile Delivery Lead to join their growing Technology team.
The Agile Delivery Lead will lead the team to achieve high quality delivery, while maintaining a focus on customer value and outcomes that maximize efficiencies. He/she will coach the teams on agile ways of working, fostering continuous improvement to grow agile maturity, resilience and high performance. That includes facilitating agile ceremonies like sprint planning, backlog grooming, stand-ups, retrospectives and showcases.
This role is an end-to-end with responsibility for defining the agile adoption roadmap and drive agile change initiatives across the organization. The incumbent will also act as an agile champion and contribute to expanding the growth mindset, understanding and practice of agile principles and values across the organization.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experienced Scrum Master/Agile practitioner on large and medium technology initiatives, using a range of agile methods and practices, including SAFe, SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.
- A proven track record in a leadership role driving agile transformation.
- Proven ability to coach agile values, principles and practices across multiple domains and a broad stakeholder group
- Proven knowledge of the application of Agile ways of working and demonstrated ability to coach and lead the cultural and organisational change to make it work.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Elisa at email@example.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)