Advanced Internal Auditor
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM9000.00 - RM12000 per month|
Internal Auditor - Sole Contributor
- Regional Exposure
- Great working environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is one of the largest FMCG companies in Malaysia; they are looking for an Internal Auditor. You are responsible for reviewing and determining the reliability of internal controls, assist with various departmental projects and ensure compliance with Corporate and Legal guidelines. As well as execute audit activities and project roles under minimal direction. Exercises initiative and judgment in executing audit procedures. You will report to the Regional Internal Audit Manager.
If you are keen on the role, please send me an email directly.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A recognised Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum five years of public accounting and/or private industry audit experience with knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently. Demonstrates initiative, innovation and drive for results.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Have excellent follow-up and follow through skills.
- Internal Audit background
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM218494. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.