Actuarial Manager (Valuation)
Our client, a leading international insurance company is looking for high caliber professional to join their expanding actuarial team.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Lead Universal Life management, including but not limited to crediting rate monitoring, UL management policy maintenance, investment strategy assessment, management reporting
- Lead Reinsurance reporting and ad-hoc Traditional and Financial Reinsurance assessment
- Lead the quarterly PVIF Par UL CoG reporting
- Lead the new product valuation assessment for example, reserving, local or EC solvency impact, modelling matters
- Co-lead the quarterly EC reporting, Manage and complete ad-hoc projects, provide guidance to junior colleagues
- Work closely with the group office, external Actuarial consultants, internal and external auditors and regulators, ensuring adherence to the guidelines and statutory regulations
- Act as one of the deputies to the Valuation and Economic Capital Head
Job Requirement: -
- Newly or Nearly Qualified Actuary from a recognized Actuarial examination body
- Significant years of Actuarial experience, with some experience in Life Valuation is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Good technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and complete projects within timeline
- Ability to work independently, work well with others as interaction with other departments may be required
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Working knowledge of Prophet and ALS models is a plus
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.