|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Liaise and coordinate actuarial and risk inputs with local Capital and Reporting Actuarial teams, as well as Products, Distribution, Operations, Investment and Finance Teams based locally. Work closely with headquarter as well as other external parties involved in the product development and product maintenance.
- Liaison with the Products, Distribution and Policy Servicing teams to closely support with client requests.
- Manage the monthly reporting which is due for reporting internally to Finance and Product Committees.
- Risk management related projects including addressing market risk mitigation, insurance risk review, and operation risk management.
- Chance to exposure non product development activities as well as involvement in periodic experience studies updates, financial stress tests, board reports, regulatory initiatives, systems infrastructure upgrades, sales tools and marketing support.
- Work closely with the Head of Pricing.
Please kindly send your CV to email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1982974