Accounts Receivable Senior Associate
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM72000.00 per annum + Other benefits|
About our client:
Our client is a multinational medical equipment manufacturing company. They are seeking an experienced professional skilled with excellent AR Processing & people management skills to apply to the role of AR Senior Associate.
- Run cash allocation process accurately and timely
- Unapplied and unidentified customer payments handling
- Dispute management and drive to resolution
- Delivery of period-end closing activities in line with the internal deadlines
- Resolve accurately and on time all customer and internal customer queries received
- Escalate queries/issues as per the guideline/procedure
- Possess a relevant Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance. Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA, ICAEW are advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP/Oracle is preferred
- 2+ years accounting and finance related experience, specifically in accounts receivable/order to cash
- Experienced in Shared Services migration
- Ability to speak in Mandarin would be advantageous
- Familiar with accounts receivable reports and the ability to manage daily end to end financial transactions
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710