Accounts Receivable Senior Analyst, (Mandarin Speaker)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4500 - RM6500 per month|
Our client is a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the globe. They have just set up their shared services operations in Malaysia and is now growing exponentially. They are now looking for a self-motivated Accounts Receivable Senior Analyst, Mandarin Speaker to join them and witness their significant transformation.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Processes AR transactions including offsets of debits and credits, offset on account payments against open invoices, etc.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with local finance department.
- Review and resolve outstanding Account Receivable related issues; such as calling for payment status, process denials, or any other actions to resolve outstanding account balances
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 4 - 6 years in Accounts Receivable (Billing/Cash application/Collections) within a well-known shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP
- Degree in Accounting
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,500 - RM6,500 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710