Accounts Receivable Executive
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4000.00 - RM6000 per month|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Asia's fastest-growing F&B Company. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Accounts Receivable Executive to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Perform account receivable functions such as the reconciliation of daily sales reports generated from a point of sale system with payments received from credit card merchants, NETS and cash deposits from different outlets.
- Provide general accounting and administrative support to the Finance Department.
- Recording journal entries and filing documents.
- Handle intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepare and maintain audit schedules.
- Keep accurate records and filing.
- Assist in audit and ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy/ LCCI Diploma or equivalents.
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Meticulous and able to perform multi task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Team player with a positive attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710