Accounts Receivable Executive
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM7000.00 per month|
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About the client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that delivers working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement, change and the challenge to make it better. It is a dynamic international working environment, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role Accounts Receivable Executive.
- Recording journal entries and filing documents.
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Liaising with market contacts about customer queries
- Dealing overdue payments, unapplied cash and requesting remittance advices
- Ensure all associated activities are compliant to audit requirements and documenting all collection activity
- Escalation and follow through of any issues going on
- Prepare and dispatch dunning letters/statements
- Receive and give inputs to initiate legal / insurance actions
- Provide support to A/R Team Leader for credit control activities as required
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field
- Good command in English
- Experience of billing and collections processes
- Credit activity experience with ERP and SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel especially with Visual Basic, Vlookup, Pivot Table, and Macro will a good advantage
- Must be willing to work at Johor Bharu
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710