- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Accessible via Public Transport
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within the global Manufacturing industries. Being a publicly listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for Multiple Position - AP / AR - Thai Speaker
There are various positions for Junior, Senior
Account Receivable -
- To recommend credit limit to customers by liaising with the relevant business unit team
- Be responsibile for the AR collection for companies as assigned by your manager
- Participate in the discussion and provide useful input to the management on overdue debt and other relevant credit control matters
- Verify and ensure that the team are in compliance with Global Credit related policy
- Responsibile for the setting of credit limit for respective customers using the relevant Credit information system
- Provide well-sounded financial risk advice to the managers upon the accurate credit evaluation of clients
- Documentation of all collection activity.
- Participate/assist in various UAT Testing, standardisation/automation project when required.
- Liaise with Team Leader when required.
- Able to communicate well with Thailand's stakeholder
Account Payable -
- Verification on expenses claim via Concur system
- Performing AP invoice processing for 3rd party vendor PO invoices, Non PO invoices, e-invoices & EDI
- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Assist in any AP related activities
- Preparation and publishing monthly controlling reports.
- At least 2 years of experience in any Finance & Accounting industry
- Good command of Thailand Language is a MUST (native or non-native speaker are accepted)
- Candidate with relevant experience will be advantageous
- Degree holder or equivalent Professional Qualification will be advantageous
- A great team player with the determination to push things further
- Able to communicate well with stakeholders in Thailand
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may email your CV directly to: Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning Thai Speaker
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend