Accounts Payable Specialist
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Multinational manufacturing companies. In accordance with the company's plant to further expand their business, they're looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements
- Manage advance payment process and perform monthly reconciliation and ensure that any outstanding balances are accounted
- Ensure account reconciliation for all AP related accounts are prepared timely and meets the corporate and month end deadline.
- Support month end closing, GST and SST submission
- Communicate with stakeholders to resolve queries in a timely and effective manner
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 1 years of experience in relevant filed
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership
- Customer focus and priority setting
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710