Accounts Payable/Procure-To-Pay, Senior Executive
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4000 - RM6000 per month|
Our client is a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the globe. They have just set up their shared services operations in Malaysia and is now growing exponentially. They are now looking for a Accounts Payable/Procure-To-Pay, Senior Executive to join them and be part of the significant transformation.
- Key member of the Accounts Payable team, which processes invoices, payments
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Records needed information into the general ledger
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Resolves processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Participate in discussion by suggesting process improvements to be carried out across the Accounts Payable team.
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context. Foreign language skills like Japanese/Korean/Thai/Vietnam/Indonesia would be a plus point.
- Possesses a minimum of 3 - 6 years in Accounts Payable (Payment/Invoice Processing & etc.) within a well-known shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP/Oracle
- Degree in Accounting
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,000 - RM6,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710