Accounts Payable Accountant
Our client is a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the globe. They have set up their shared services operations in Malaysia for almost a decade and are expanding rapidly. They are now looking for a self-driven Accounts Payable Accountant Mandarin/Thai/Korean/Japanese Language Speakers to join their supportive and innovative team.
- Key member of the Accounts Payable team, which processes invoices, payments & responds to AP inquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Participate in discussion by suggesting process improvements to be carried out across the Accounts Payable team.
- Resolves processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Records needed information into the general ledger
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in either Mandarin/Thai/Korean/Japanese, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 4 - 6 years in Accounts Payable (Invoice Processing/Payment Processing/Travel & Expenses) within a well-known shared services organization.
- System skills in SAP or Oracle is a MUST
- Degree in Accounting
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,500 - RM6,500 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710