Accounts Executive AR
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Finance Executive - AR - Contract to Perm Role
Our client is a Consumer/Retail company in Malaysia. They have their Malaysian HQ in Damansara. This role will report to the Finance Manager and be apart of a team of 8.
Your primary purpose is to assist the Accounts Receivable process (including Credit Control). Update receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions. Collect accounts by contacting customers and investigating circumstances of non-payment. Perform credit control for delinquent account according to company policy.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Has good understanding of US GAAP
- Good written and oral communication skills and work as a team
- Have strong organisational skills with ability to prioritize tasks to meet timelines
- Self-motivated with strong interest in learning and a self-starter
- Good analytical skills and result-orientated
- Good proficiency in Microsoft application such as Ms Excel, Word, Power
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM224821. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.