Accounts Executive (AP and AR)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4000 - RM5000.00 per month|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Accounts Executive (AP and AR).
- Prepare, review and process vendor invoices, ensure 3 way matching prior posting into AP ledger account.
- Ensure timely payment process according to due date in accounting system and online banking system
- Analyze payment pattern prepare spend report.
- Perform customer AR billing, intercompany billing and other ad hoc billing.
- Follow up with customers on collection timely and manage all disputes if any arises.
- Prepare and analyze expense reports; expense accruals and ensures timely and accurate monthly and quarterly close.
- Prepare AR aging report, expense report, risk assessment report and other relevant report monthly.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy/ LCCI Diploma or equivalents.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Previous experience in audit firm and/or shared service industry.
- Team player with a positive attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710