Accounts Executive (AP and AR)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Accounts Executive (AP and AR).
- Prepare, review and process vendor invoices, ensure 3 way matching prior posting into AP ledger account.
- Ensure timely payment process according to due date in accounting system and online banking system
- Analyze payment pattern prepare spend report.
- Perform customer AR billing, intercompany billing and other ad hoc billing.
- Follow up with customers on collection timely and manage all disputes if any arises.
- Prepare and analyze expense reports; expense accruals and ensures timely and accurate monthly and quarterly close.
- Prepare AR aging report, expense report, risk assessment report and other relevant report monthly.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy/ LCCI Diploma or equivalents.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Previous experience in audit firm and/or shared service industry.
- Team player with a positive attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710