Accounting & Finance Manager - (International MNC)
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for a Finance & Accounting Manager.
- Supervise and look after the entire RTR accounting Division.
- Ensure timely delivery of general accounting and reporting, fixed assets, statutory accounting, direct and indirect tax activities (i.e. journal postings, GL maintenance, report preparation, reconciliations, tax submissions, etc.)
- Manage and coordinate the reconciliation of the respective systems.
- Regularly track and resolve outstanding issues that have been escalated, or further escalate to the necessary parties.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders as and when necessary.
- Implement best practices and proactively identify, propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities in existing processes within the team.
- Perform people management responsibilities, which include planning & assigning tasks, and team performance appraisal, coaching & development.
- Liaise with external auditors when required
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans.
- Participate in UAT testing and update such findings to the management.
- MINIMUM 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 4 years of managerial experience
- Experience managing a team of at least 10 people.
- Accounting Degree or professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in an International MNC / Shared Services environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710