Accountant / Travel & Expenses Analyst (JAPANESE Speaker)
About our Client
- Global Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have roles available Accounting Analyst (Travel & Expense)
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Review travel & expense, invoice, payment policy prior to commencement of audit
- Carry out audit on various reports, e.g. SAP concur report audit
- Performance operational control reports & SOX reports
- Act as UAT tester for various projects, e.g. SAP concur, iNext projects
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and develop process improvements plans when required.
- Coach and guide juniors member
- A Degree or any Professional Qualifications
- Candidates who Graduated from japanese university, or with JLPT N3 Qualifications and above are encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience within audit and knowledge within Accounts payable will be advantageous
- Accounting Analyst or Full set accountant are encouraged to apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email to Andrew.email@example.com indicating "Japanese Speaker" ]. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)