Accountant (Full Set of Accounts)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM96000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a multinational company that has businesses in multiple countries around the world, providing premium services within the aviation industry. They have a newly setup shared services centre and are looking for ambitious candidates who have done full set of accounts to be part of their new team. Roles & responsibilities include:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounts and to be responsible for the end to end accounting process as allocated.
- Prepare monthly financial reports & analyses including consolidated financial statements to be presented to the senior management and the board of directors.
- Work closely with Global Shared Services (GSS) teams, intra-group Finance teams, auditors and other internal stakeholders to address accounting / taxation / invoicing related issues
- Support migration of processes from the respective countries as and when required.
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned by the management within the GSS as well as from the headquarters.
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Finance or Accounting or any other relevant degrees. Professional qualifications such as an ACCA/CPA is mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years' full set of accounts experience
- Willing to be seconded overseas for a period of 6 months
- Proficiency in MS office and accounting software
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese.
- Ability to be independent and to manage stakeholders.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710