Our client is one of the up and coming restaurant chains in Malaysia and they are looking to move their Finance Team to KL where they are expanding to 6 outlets by the end of the year. They are headquartered in Singapore and doing massive expansions Asia wide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual responsible for the financial health of a company. The role includes producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research and guiding executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term. Specifically to handle full set of accounts. As well as prepare monthly financial reports and ensure all deadlines are met.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity.
- Good knowledge in FRSs and taxation
- Experience in audit is an advantage.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels from different cultural backgrounds.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM221419. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.