|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About our client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Accountant.
- Perform monthly closing activities, prepares journal voucher, prepare audit reports and support audit activities (internal and external)
- Maintain GL account and ensure only relevant and valid items are outstanding
- Provide value add analysis and commentaries for operational and financial trends while making monthly reports and working closely with the country Finance and commercial team
- Adhoc financial projects and process improvement
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Preferably Candidates from Big 6 audit firm
- Able to work under minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Must have strong knowledge in IFRS, MFRS
- Great interpersonal skills and is a team player
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710