|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to join an established and innovative environment.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About the client
Our client is one of the leading multinational consumer companies in Malaysia. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven accounting professional to apply to the role Senior Accountant.
- Ensure day-to-day transactional accounting and operation are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, payroll, forecast and reconciling transactions.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Great interpersonal skills and someone who can meet tight deadlines
- Fluent English both in written and in spoken
How to Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710