|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a company with good career development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an established multinational retail company. They offer exciting career development and are seeking for a committed finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Accountant.
- To handle full sets of accounts to ensure accurate and timely completion of monthly management accounts to the Management
- Responsible for year-end audit and draft audit report
- Monitor daily cash flow, prepare monthly cash flow forecast and project cash flow
- Analyze project feasibility study
- Analyze actual project cost incurred
- Assist in bank loan application and yearly review for existing loan
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, tax agents and any other statutory bodies
- Any other ad-hoc tasks allocated by superior
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, professional qualification such as ACCA ICAEW or equivalent will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Competent knowledge of accounting standards, tax regulations and Companies Act 2016
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Able to work with tight deadlines and minimal guidance
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Leong Vern Zhiang at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710