|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity for good growth in leadership and stakeholder management
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an established public listed company providing oil and gas services. They offer exciting opportunities in leadership and are seeking for a finance and accounting professional with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to apply to the role of Accountant.
- Performing GL reporting function, maintain full set of accounts
- Responsible for monthly closing of accounts and variance analysis, preparation of monthly reporting and business unit reporting
- Review of purchase orders and cheques prepared
- Stocktake quarterly, with annual audit
- Budget and outlook preparation
- Assist in reporting required by consolidation reporting team
- Assist in preparation of annual tax filing info and liaising with tax department
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments when required
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, professional qualification such as ACCA, MIA or equivalent will be an added advantage
- 3 years' experience in commercial finance
- Competent and up to date knowledge of accounting standards, tax regulations and Companies Act 2016
- Good command in written and spoken English, strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Leong Vern Zhiang at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710