Account Receivable/Payable Analyst -(AR)(AP)Thai Speaker
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM40000 - RM72000 per annum + Fixed Attractive Bonus|
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within the global Manufacturing industries. Being a publicly listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for Multiple Position - Account Receivable / Account Payable - Thai Speaker
- Resolve any discrepancies and settlement issues as required by the management team
- Cash Application and Order to cash process
- Direct dealing with any financial related enquiries
- Reconciliation of bank account statement
- Ensure all audit requirements for related activities are met.
- Documentation of all collection activity.
- Due diligence activities when required on unallocated payments upon receipt
- Verification on expenses claim via Concur system
- Liaise with Team Leader when required.
- 1-3 years of experience in any Finance & Accounting industry
- Good command of THAI Language is a MUST (native or non-native speaker are accepted)
- Candidate with AR or AP experience will be advantageous
- Degree holder or equivalent Professional Qualification will be advantageous
- A great team player with the determination to push things further
- Able to communicate well with stakeholders in Thailand
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may email your CV directly to: Andrew.email@example.com by mentioning Thai Speaker
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710