Account Receivable, Analyst (AR)
- Global Fortune 500 MNC with excellent global support and training
- Competitive Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Opportunity to work with multiple countries
About our Client
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple positions - Account Receivable, AR Analyst.
- Processes AR transactions including offsets of debits and credits, offset on account payments against open invoices, etc.
- Review and resolve outstanding Account Receivable related issues, such as calling for payment status, process denials, or any other actions to resolve outstanding account balances
- Review and process refund transactions, deductions and other differences in adherence with company's policy
- Investigate and verify any receipt error
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Assist in process improvement procedure as required by the management team
- Degree/qualifications in Accounting, Finance or any equivalent is required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant working experience in account receivable within shared services environment.
- Outstanding Fresh Graduate with excellent communication and accounting knowledges are encouraged to apply.
- Fluency in Mandarin is required to support mandarin speaking country.
- CPA/CMA/ACCA/ICAEW or any equivalent professional accounting qualification will be advantageous
- Able to self-motivate and work well with colleagues
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710