Account Payable Team Lead - (AP) (invoice)
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for a Account Payable Team Lead
Job responsibilities include:
- Act as main contact with bank regarding payments queries.
- Manage the AP team in delivering AP Invoice services to the Business Divisions (BU) in accordance with established Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and work procedures, and in compliance with Company's policies and procedures and relevant legal and statutory requirements
- Ensure payment services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets
- Assist to establish policies, procedures and control
- Manage the service transition of the AP function from the BU
- Lead and manage the implementation of Continuous Improvement / RPA plans on a timely basis
- Monitor and manage the productivity of the resources and team performance in accordance to the KPI
- Managing escalations and ensure minimum escalations at all times
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant AP Experience of at least 6 years, including a minimum of 1 year experience managing team member
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Migration project exposure will be HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS
- Basic Mandarin speaking proficiency is required to liaise with relevant stakeholders and countries
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710