Account Payable Specialist / Analyst (AP) (Mandarin/Cantonese)
About our Client
- Global Fortune 500 Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have roles available Account Payable Specialist / Analyst (Mandarin / Cantonese)
- Performing AP invoice processing
- Perform Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Journal Posting activities
- Achieve agreed KPI associated with Invoice Processing or any other related AP activities
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are adhere for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and develop process improvements plans when required.
- Preparation and publishing monthly controlling reports.
- A Degree in Accountancy or Finance or any Professional Qualifications
- Good understanding of P2P process and controls
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in AP
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge in SAP and Shared services background will have highly advantageous
- Excellent written and communication skills in Chinese OR Cantonese (to support mandarin or Cantonese speaking countries depending on language proficiency)