Account Payable Analyst (Japanese speaker)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM37200 - RM54000 per annum|
- Fortune 500 MNC Company
- Fantastic platform for career enhancement
- Dynamic work environment
My client is a global market leader in their industry offering pharmaceutical products and excellent services beyond comparison. With many years in the market of dynamic growths and innovation, they are well-positioned to maintain the market leadership into the future. Located in the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur, they are proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration for young talent to feel valued, energized ad rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
The role will be responsible for performing and maintaining all required AP transactions in a timely and professional manner within set datelines. The incumbent will also need to perform accurate postings and prepare high-quality reports on a timely manner and ensure compliance with all operating policies and procedures. You will also need be a team player to provide assistance and support to the AP team and demonstrate the commitment to ensure the team achieves excellence in service.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 years working experience in accounting function
- Exposure in Shared Service environment in an additional advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are pre-requisite
- Experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP System will be an added advantage
- Required language: Japanese